Contributors like you directly support the mission and initiatives of the Fallbrook Historical Society
- Maintenance of FHS primary assets, The Heritage Center and The Reche Schoolhouse
- Operation of the FHS Heritage Center and Museums
- Museum upgrades
- Availability of FHS sponsored special events
- Enabling special initiatives such as:
- Digitizing more than 100 years of local newspapers
- Reconstruction of the Hindorff Adobe
- Restoration projects such as the 19th century Brougham Carriage<
All donations are appreciated with 100% of donations directed to the fulfillment of our mission.
Click the “Donate” button below to give any amount to the FHS.
The Fallbrook Historical Society is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) Corporation.
Donations are fully tax-deductible.