Membership directly supports the mission and initiatives of the Fallbrook Historical Society
- Maintenance of FHS primary assets, The Heritage Center and The Reche Schoolhouse
- Operation of the FHS Heritage Center and Museum
- Museum upgrade
- Availability of FHS sponsored special events
- Enabling special projects such as:
- Digitizing more than 100 years of local newspapers
- Reconstruction of the Hindorff Adobe
- Restoration projects such as the 19th century Brougham Carriage
Membership dues are fully tax-deductible.
The Fallbrook Historical Society is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) Corporation.
FHS Mission Statement:
The Fallbrook Historical Society’s mission is to bring History to Life by educating the community and others about Fallbrook’s rich heritage.